If you have completed grade twelve, then apply to Camp Elim as a cabin leader this summer. And why stop there? If you are a certified life guard or love singing, then apply as a camp life guard or song leader. Have fun growing in your faith as you help young children nurture their own relationship to God. Have fun going to camp and get paid for it!
Calling all highschool graduates, university students, and former cabin leaders-in-training!
Camp Elim needs cabin leaders every summer to lead cabin groups, actvities, provide leadership to younger staff, and be role models for the many campers that come through Elim each summer.
Being a cabin leader is a great way to spend a summer. You're by the lake, with your friends, and to top it off you get paid for it all!
- At Camp Elim we hire 6 cabin leaders, three male and three female. Each are paid at least minimum wage for 40 hour weeks.
- Cabin leaders must be over 18 and have finished hig hschool. If you were a cabin leader-in-training at Elim or a CIT at another camp, you may have a better chance of getting hired.
- Cabin leaders must complete and pass a police background check to be considered for hire. There are no exceptions to this rule. An applicant may be turned down if he/she is unwilling to provide a background check or has a criminal record. Again there are no exceptions to this rule.
- It is not neccessary but preferrable that a cabin leader have significant knowledge of the Bible and its teachings.
- All cabin leaders must attend the staff orientation prior to the start the summer camp program.
- During the summer cabin leaders receive free room and board.
Think you're ready for the real deal? Then contact the camp for more information or click on the link at the bottom of the page to apply online. Once there you can fill out the form online and email it in, or you can print it off and send it in the mail.
What are you waiting for?? Turn off the boring Seinfeld re-runs and join us right now!
It's never too early to think about the summer. APPLY NOW!