Camp Elim is a Christian Camp, affiliated with Mennonite Church Saskatchewan.
We believe in Jesus Christ,
- who was promised to the people of Israel,
- who came in the flesh to dwell among us,
- who announced the coming of the rule of God,
- who gathered disciples and taught them,
- who died on the cross to free us from sin,
- who rose from the dead to give us life and hope,
- who reigns in heaven at the right hand of God,
- who comes to judge and bring justice to victory.
We believe in God,
- who raised Jesus from the dead,
- who created and sustains the universe,
- who acts to deliver God's people in times of need,
- who desires everyone everywhere to be saved,
- who rules over the destinies of people and nations,
- who continues to love us even when we turn away.
We believe in the Holy Spirit,
- who is the form of God present in the church,
- who moves us to faith and obedience,
- who is the guarantee of our deliverance,
- who leads us to find God's will in the word,
- who assists those who are renewed in prayer,
- who guides us in discernment,
- who impels us to act together.
We believe God has made us a people,
- to invite others to follow Christ,
- to encourage one another to deeper commitment,
- to proclaim forgiveness of sins and hope,
- to reconcile people to God through word and deed,
- to bear witness to the power of love over hate,
- to proclaim Jesus the Ruler of all,
- to meet daily tasks of life with purpose,
- to suffer joyfully for the cause of right,
- to the ends of the earth,
- to the end of the age,
- to the praise of Christ's glory.